Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Piko's New Single Written by L'Arc~en~Ciel's TETSUYA

Piko's New Single Written by L'Arc~en~Ciel's TETSUYA

It has been announced that Piko will release a new single titled "Emiiro Refrain" on April 25th.
The single's title track was produced by TETSUYA of L'Arc~en~Ciel, the first time the bassist had ever written a song for another artist. Piko has been a fan of L'Arc~en~Ciel ever since he was little and the two are label mates on Ki/oon Records.
TETSUYA commented:
"This time I decided to produce a song for Piko-kun. Since it was my first time making a song for someone else, I'm really excited to see how Piko-kun will interpet it. With his wide vocal range I think the song will be become something really fantastic. Everyone please give it a listen."

Piko commented:
"I've been listening to L'Arc~en~Ciel since I was in middle school. I honestly never dreamed I would have TESTUYA make a song for me. I'm so happy that I will sing my heart out on such an important song. I think people that have listed to the song will want to hear it again whenever they think of someone special."
Source : JpopAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...