Thursday, April 26, 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel: The People Cry Because of What they DREAMED of Was Not Reached


Soon, L'Arc~en~Ciel or Laruku will Perform in Indonesian on 2nd May 2012 in They WORLD TOUR.
I'm from Indonesian, i feel theres more PEOPLE cannot look their IDOL PERFORM..

So Many PEOPLE has DREAMED it, they Waiting Laruku can COME TO INDONESIAN. But after they were already Here.. We can't see it because the ticket is running out..

I Crying everyday.. I wanna see them, singing with them and Give Thanks to Them because they want come into Indonesian My Country..

For other Indonesian People, Don't Cry.. I know what you guys Feel, Sadness can not see your Idol Singing in front of your EYES.. :')
Hope L'Arc~en~Ciel always be A Good Band, Now and FOREVER.. :")


KEEP PRAY..

For you Cieler's.. L'Arc~en~Ciel - Anata & My Heart Draws A Dream :")



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...